Have you been bitten by the coloring book bug? I have! I asked an artist friend to create a coloring book printable for our 40 BAGS IN 40 DAYS challenge. How fun is this?
These were made by Lindsay, the artist behind Pen & Paint. Check out her beautiful work, we have many of her prints hanging throughout our home!
I'd like this printable to be for subscribers of white house black shutters only. If you are reading this, please like us on facebook or click here to subscribe to emails. I'm not going to make you do it, it's more on the honor system. 🙂 Thanks!
Click the image below or click here to open them up and print:
Need more info? Here's a list of links that may help:
- get the overview and all details for 40 BAGS IN 40 DAYS here
- here's the direct link to the 40 BAGS IN 40 DAYS printable, with instructions
- join our Facebook page for daily challenges, prompts, and LIVE decluttering!
- request to be added to our Facebook 40 BAGS group, it's a huge motivator.
- if you're filling out your printable, here is a list of possible spots to include
- if you're on instagram, check out the #40bagsin40days hashtag for other users' progress pics
- I'm @whitehouseblackshutters on instagram, @annmarieheasley on twitter. I'll be sharing my daily progress!
After doing this challenge for several years I no longer take out bags and bags. But I do have empty spaces in my house and I do find things to purge and it does put my house in order each year.
Cyndy Vander Giessen
I've been doing this since the start and have found it so rewarding and easy. I've tried so many different things and this has "fit the bill"! I have my sister-in-law holding me accountable. Thanks for sharing!
Ann Marie Heasley
This is so wonderful to hear, Cyndy! Thank you for taking the time to let me know.