In our color blocked Easter tablescape, a bowl of neon dyed eggs worked perfectly as a centerpiece. I used PAAS Tie Dye Neon tablets, but they only had directions on the back for tie dying each egg with a eyedropper.
Uhhh, that won’t work in a house with little kids.
If you’re using the neon tie dye kit, or lost your instructions because the kids poked out the holes in the back, here’s how to make the tablets into cups of dye:
- Place each tablet in a cup. We used clear plastic disposable cups for easy cleanup.
- Add 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- When tablet is done fizzing and dissolves, add ½ cup water
Some simple tips:
- Leave the eggs in the dye for at least 5-10 minutes for darker, vibrant colors.
- To make coral eggs, like you see above, dye the eggs hot pink, wipe dry, then place into the orange for a minute or two.
- Have a lot of kids wanting to dye eggs? Let the older kids dye regular, non-hard boiled eggs. Just be a bit more careful when setting the eggs into the dye cups, and make sure to use plastic cups.
- Set the eggs into a cardboard carton while still wet, then use our tutorial for Egg Carton Snowflakes to turn the empty, colorful cartons to make an egg carton flower garland!
Also check out our Color Blocked Easter Brunch Tablescape. It was put together with only items from Target, inexpensive, with kid-safe dishes.
Plans are secured for the development of a swimming center and
a much larger building to provide for meetings. With a motorhome rental
in NZ, you will be able to explore the entire country and
all of the best camping destinations throughout, no
matter what you might be looking for. You
want personal tuition for something as important as this,
and you want your course to be really enjoyable.
my web site news
Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno
Love how vibrant they are!!